What We've Done...
Meeker-Magner’s non-traditional annual open enrollment/employee education meetings, handouts
from the FDA and others, along with updates on the availability of generic Rx’s, help to modify the behaviors of the employees.
One client success is as follows:
Pro-active education of generic drug alternatives saved a client 16% a year in drug costs. Over three years we educated and engaged the employees to think differently thereby increasing their generic drug usage from 42% to 53%. If drug usage would have remained at 42% in 2007, the group’s Rx cost would have been $290,000. Our involvement meant the employees only spent $250,000 in 2007.
Results: A 16% savings or $40,000 per year
How We Do It...
The purpose of The Total Benefits Approach™ is three fold:
- Design & implement a plan that positively impacts the health & wellness of your employees through effective engagement of the benefit program. Our plan is measurable and quantifiable.
- Provide your company with a strategy which meets corporate goals, results in employee loyalty and enhances staff retention and recruitment.
- Create a mutual high performance team, coupled with HR solutions, to reduce administrative burden and costs.
The Total Benefits Approach™ consists of the following steps:
(1) Discover: The Total Benefits Workshop™
(2) Design: The Total Benefits Plan™
(3) Implement: The Total Benefits System™
(4) Continue: The Continuation Process™